Reclaim Your Creativity. Refuel Your Life.
- Did you give up being creative because you “weren’t good enough to make a living at it”?
- Do you tell your inner artist to “be practical” or “just wait” until you retire to come out to play again?
- Are you exhausted at the end of the day?
- Do you worry that you are squelching your children’s or students’ vision because you have silenced your own?
- Has your life become routine, boring or over-full of things that don’t really matter?
- Are you wondering if your life makes a difference in the world?
- Have you lost your spark?
- Do you go weeks or months (or years) without working on your own creative projects?
- Have you forgotten how to have fun?
- Are you impatient, irritable and easily annoyed by your family, friends and co-workers?
What if getting back in relationship with yourself could improve your relationships with others?
Artists don’t have to sell out, be tortured or broke or unexpressed, their phantom artist selves walking trailing behind them.
- Lead a rich, sustainable, creative life.
- Shine the light of your creative voice beyond your family.
- Put your own work out into the world.
- Touch the masses outside your living room.
Inner Fire, Outer Light is based on my experience that when we lean into our own creative voice, we gain courage, we grow in compassion, we reach more people, we have more energy, and we change the world. If you would like to learn more about or join a supportive community taking the risk to lean into their own creative voices more fully with the personal and cooperative support to do so, please click the Join Our List link.
Join our list