Revolutionize HOW you share your creative gifts, skills & work to:
- Leapfrog over inertia and overwhelm
- Outwit the nit-picky and negative inner voices
- End the scattered busyness that seems always to overtake a heartfelt dream
- FINALLY fulfill the lifetime goal and vision of a creative life AND thriving livelihood.
The Fulfill: Creative Life & Livelihood Planning Retreat is for busy, hardworking creatives: artists, writers, musicians, and other creative professionals ready to build a creative life and livelihood that works for them AND honors their skills and gifts.
During Fulfill, Participants Will Gain:
- Creative Tools For Those Who Prefer Shoeboxes to Spreadsheets
- Skill Development Of Inner & Outer Ways To Organize, Complete, Share & Earn From Their Work
- A Plan They Can Champion & Achieve For The Year
- Coaching To Overcome Whatever Hurdles Are Getting In The Way
So that they can have 2018 finally be THE YEAR for an integrated and fulfilling creative life and livelihood.
10 AM- 5 PM, Pacific Time
1 PM- 8 PM Eastern Time
With 1 Hour Meal Break
Southern Oregon, near Ashland
OR Virtually Online From Anywhere
- Follow-Up Fulfill Your Plan Private Coaching Session
- Recording Of Virtual Retreat
- Lunch, Snacks and Beverages Included For Local Participants
- Fulfill Secret Facebook Community To Network & Support Each Other
Fulfill facilitator and coach, Patricia Morrison, has been working alongside creatives to help them fulfill their dreams, goals and visions for over 6 years. See what some of her clients have said here.
Don’t delay! This transformative retreat is only $67 through February 1st. The ticket price will go up thereafter.