Sunday, April 30th
Noon- 5 PM
604 Clinton St, Ridgway, Colorado
Hosted by Weehawken Creative Arts (and others)
Artists, Writers, Musicians & Other Creative Professionals:
Discover work/life balance that leads to more successful use of time and creativity.
This workshop will include how to:
- Connect with your bigger artistic and life purpose
- Make time for what matters & become a prioritizing pro
- Create a clear plan so you know exactly what to do next
- Get to know & find your true fans and perfect clients
- Discover a sustainable income from your creative gifts
- A bonus private Creative Career Jumpstart Session with Patricia for each participant after the workshop.
Tuition is $50.